Designation: Assistant Manager/Manager-Pre Sales
Conclusion- Is seeking for bright and enthusiastic individuals to strengthen the Technology Services, which develops mission-critical application for web, mobile and cloud platforms. This position will be responsible for all pre-sales activities including RFP/RFI response, conceptualize solutions, proposal preparation, and service mapping.
Is a digital technology company helping organisations in building disruptive products or solutions. We act as a one-stop solution in the Digital Transformation journey of our clients, because of our deep expertise in experience design, cutting-edge open source technologies across web, mobility and CMS’s, diverse cloud infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data, Analytics, Quality and Test automation combined with proven experience in Agile Software development.
We are continuously helping organisations spread across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates in building disruptive and innovative solutions. Our team of passionate software craftsmen, technology geeks, cloud experts, DevOps engineers, automation experts and creative mavericks have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
- Key responsibility would be to prepare compelling solutions for our clients (mostly in the US and Europe) by combining the strength of various services
- Work with the Sales, Technical and Delivery team to come up with a competitive proposal response
- Understand and gather requirements from the clients
- Effectively coordinate with other stakeholders to design a solution
- End-to-end ownership of the proposal response to the client
- Tech / BE/M Tech/MBA with at least 4 years of relevant experience in an IT services company
- Good understanding of the Technology landscape including web application development, mobility, cloud, Big Data, technology trends
- Good Analytical skills, well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, perform financial business cases and data analysis
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate and get the required information from various stakeholders to design a compelling solution / proposal
- Prior experience in time and cost estimation
- Exposure and inclination towards analytics and numbers
Thanks & Regards
Phone No : 7982724100/ 9911842042